Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 10 and get $1.50 off
Quality Stainless Steel with Wood Handle Pocket Knife
We strongly believe that this is the perfect gift you can present to a loved one who like to be handy with their pocket knives. It’s perfectly engineered with Stainless Steel and featured with a 3”3mm thick blade to ensure that it withstands any resistance that mere pocket knives cannot withstand. Its handle is made from Pakka wood and features a black stainless steel bolster to give it exceptional support and reduce friction. It has a timeless design and comes with a black pocket clip ready for presentation as a gift.
IMPORTANT ! Knives can only be shipped within the continent of the United States.
Engraving: Free 2 Lines up to 20 characters per line
- 3' 3MM Thick Blade, Stainless Steel
- 4.0" Closed
- Pakka Wood Handle, Black Stainless Steel Bolster
- Includes Pocket Clip
Posted by Unknown on 17th Oct 2017
My boyfriend absolutely loved his knife. The free engraving is is a great benefit.
So happy how this turned out!
Posted by Kayla on 16th Apr 2017
Love it!! Exactly what I wanted!!
Posted by Unknown on 13th Mar 2017
Really great product! I bought 9 and they are all perfect!
Great for the price.
Posted by Nathan on 9th Mar 2017
Overall the knife looks and feels great. The blade came sharp, the engraving looks nice, and the shipping was quick.
There are two things I notably don't like about the knife, but for the price it's hard to complain.
1. The assisted open spring only engages during the first half of the opening motion, which is enough to open the blade 3/4 of the way on its own. I wish the spring engaged longer, so it could get the blade all the way open on its own. That said, getting assisted open at all for this price is awesome, and it's easy enough to get the blade open by adding a traditional flick of the wrist, especially with the finger flipper on the back.
2. The pocket clip is a little big and flairs out a lot on the end. Functionally, this makes it easy to clip on and off your pants, but makes the knife a little bit uncomfortable to hold. It's still perfectly usable, just a bit of poking that I wish wasn't there.
I bought 7 of these as groomsmen gifts, so I was happy to trade some minor annoyances for a cheap price. If the minor gripes above will bother you, you will need to find a higher-end knife. I believe the model for this knife is TF-468 if you want to look up more information. After shopping around, I don't think there is a better price on a functional, nice-looking, sizable, engraved knife.
Beautiful design and quality knife!!
Posted by Shelita E on 9th Jan 2017
Let me start by saying this knife is so beautiful! I ordered it for my boyfriend with his name engraved on it. He loved it and I expected him to use it... But I guess it's to nice for him to use he thinks. Any the funny thing is he is a manly kinda man so it must be worth keeping nice lol. :) I/we are satisfied customers :) :) will order again I'm sure.
Posted by Unknown on 28th Dec 2016
the knife is great it fits well in my hand. the blade is sharp. the overall quality of the knife is really nice. i would definately recommend
Beautifully done and was here quickly!
Posted by Taylor on 31st Oct 2016
I ordered it late at night and received an email the same night it was being shipped! It came packaged nice and tightly so no damage could be done. I got it out and it was beautiful! Our anniversary is in a few days I can't wait to give it to him!
Customers also viewed